পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

শনিবার, ৩ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১১

Starting of My Blog.

When you browse Internet, you will notice a few blog of Bangladeshi, specially of woman. There are a few blog on a Bangladeshi woman's thought or Lifestyles. i thought, i could start a blog on my thought, my activities and somehow it will help any other girl.

My First Identity is I am a Human in Female Form. I proud to be a girl/Woman. Proud to be a Bangladeshi. I Love to Dream. Dream to Change. This blog will be a Lifestyle blog where you can see thought of a modern woman as well as post on Cooking, Fashion/ Styles etc.

We all lead a very busy Life. And it's hard to update everything. But i will try. Some of my Friends encouraged me to do so.

You can see different blog on Lifestyle. But, i did not find any of Bangladeshi Lifestyle. There are also different clogs on product review, but none on Bangladeshi Skin. I will try to share my product review, recipes, my though ob various serious issue.

I think, you will like these.
Thank You.



২টি মন্তব্য: